Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Penne with Rosemary Tomato Cream Sauce

Not too healthy, but oh so yummy!

Ingredients:
1 28oz can whole tomatoes
2 Tb olive oil
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1/3 c heavy cream
1/4 c shredded Parmesan cheese
1 Tb butter
1 sprig rosemary, chopped finely

1 lb penne, cooked

Directions:
1. Slightly puree tomatoes and juice (I use my immersion blender)
2. Heat oil and saute garlic and rosemary for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add tomatoes and cook until thickened.
4. Add cream and cook over low heat until sauce is thick enough to coat pasta.
5. Add cooked pasta to sauce and stir in butter and cheese.

2 comments:

Coco said...

Hi, thank you for posting great recipes. I gave you the Kreativ Blogger Award. Come check out my blog to pick it up.

Anonymous said...

This is amazing! I altered it slightly. Please post more often!