Sunday, October 31, 2010

weekly eating 10/25 - 10/31

Kinda a crazy week and I didn't update each day like I've done for the last two posts. Soooo, I don't quite remember our lunches. It was most likely tortillas with cheese or pb&j with fruit and vegetables for the kids and salads of some sort for me.

Sunday - Pumpkin Waffles and fruit
Monday - Pinto beans & rice, corn muffins
Tuesday - pancakes (with a bit of pumpkin stirred in) and fruit
I topped mine with chocolate coconut butter - heavenly!
Wednesday - I made this white bean, ham, corn, potato and carrot soup again. My little girl ate 4 bowls and kept saying it was the best soup I make. I served it with a loaf of bread.

Thursday - Bree's Lentil Soup. Such a good recipe.

Friday - Sunday- My in-laws were in town and we ate out a lot. I did make pumpkin scones again, as well as a couple of new recipes, like sweet potato chickpea burgers.

No comments: